Songs speak louder than words
Too Late To Quit - The Wallflowers
Takes all my might
To find a hole that feels right
To bury myself
In a deep sleep at night
I hear a voice
Coming from the hillside
Says I'll show you the way
I will show you the light
But I'm tired
I'm tired
I'm much too tired
I'm tired
He's says I know where you were headed
And you're half way there
But you've got to be careful
You've got to beware
Some people want to hurt you
Some people don't care
But I'm never gonna give you
Any more than you can bare
[chorus]
There's nothing left here to rise above
We're not talking bout' that kind of love
You've got people here counting on you
Now's a good time
To learn how to pull through
Sometimes a good idea
Just isn't enough
You've got to do the work
Now get your ass up
There isn't really such a thing as bad luck
Yeah, but once I shot an arrow
In the sky and it stuck
[chorus]
You've got to keep movin'
You've got to keep pushin'
You're never gonna get back
Anymore than you're givin'
Life is for the living
You've got to be willin'
A song ain't a song
Until someone starts singin'
So Sad So Lonely - Matchbox 20
I found out
On a late night drive
In my winter coat
With my blood-shot eyes
My faith ain't been
No friend to me
And the way i sin
Is hanging off of me
And i'm sorry
You can't take me anywhere
Pretty soon we're almost there
Baby, one more night
It's been a long, long drive
And i'm way, way tired
I don't need no
Back-up plan
(chorus)
I don't want nobody
Nobody don't want me
I'm so sad so lonely
But i'm always landing on my feet
One more time
With a sad, sad smile
And your white bread friends
In the circus life
All the one-way rides
The sweet beginners
Passing on the left-hand side
With a sideways smile
And i'm always
One step from stalling
Bad trips can make great stories
Dance all night
With your ass on fire
And your hands up high
And feel me one more time
[chorus]
I learn to love myself
And i don't need no one else
And when a love moves on
Cuz it gets cold
Then another moves in
And it can fill the hole
I'm one more
Hopeful lying on the bedroom floor
No sense trying
When the whole thing drops
You lose your nerve
I hope you get what you deserve
[chorus]

0 Comentários:
Postar um comentário
<< Página inicial